The projects.theportal.wiki webpage is auto-generated from the following pages. The portal community has several projects that we are actively working on. If you know of a project that isn't on this list, please add it!
- The goal of this is to present completed work and connect volunteers to projects.
- Nurturing new projects and bringing them to life.
- First you have an idea, then it becomes a project.
- Climbing the Cliff
- Decoding the Graph-Wall-Tome Connection
- Interactive Wall
- Portal Book Club
- The Portal Clips
- Portal Player
- Portal Projects
- Portal Wiki
- Transcript Completion Project
- Semantic Forum Project
- Riffs to Animate
- Convex Hull of Radical Longevity
- Deface the Wall
- Holonomy Project
- Portal Mobile App
- Russell Conjugation Illuminator
- Semantic Forum
- Twin Nuclei Animation
- Understanding the Wall
Add your new ideas here!
- Eric Weinstein Quotes Wiki Page | Eric Weinstein Quotes Project Proposal
- Eric Weinstein Glossary Wiki Page | Eric Weinstein Glossary Project Proposal
- Predictions Eric Got Right Wiki Page | Predictions Eric Got Right Project Proposal
Creating a New Project Page
The project pages are set up very purposefully to be machine-readable in order to generate the Projects website, so they need to follow a specific format. Here is an example empty project. Any time we create a new project, we can follow this template. At some point we'll need to better explain why everything is set up the way it is.
- Needs helpers
Fields to be Added to Project Pages
- How do I contact the project manager?